Robert Half Web Analytics Specialist in Hingham, Massachusetts
Description What You’ll Do:
• Be the go-to resource for digital data including the definition of digital metrics, requests for
digital data requests, and developing/maintaining reports using digital data. Responsible for
owning the communication and dissemination of digital data.
• Build your digital business knowledge to enable recommendations to improve the digital
analytics implementation to help drive growth and innovation.
• Develop Clients’ understanding of customer behavior, answering key questions, and
supporting business decision making for Ecommerce, Email, marketing, merchandising,
loyalty, and store initiatives.
• Partner across the organization to track customer behavior on our website and to design tests
using A/B test methodology. Provide tailored success metrics and analysis.
• Translate business requests into technical requirements.
• Understand, govern, monitor, and improve digital database logic in Adobe Analytics to
ensure data and business rules are accurate and relevant.
• Work with 3rd party vendors and internal teams such as Ecommerce to gather information
and implement changes to digital analytics, such as fixing or adding new tracking.
• Manage end-to-end process for testing and ensure data are clean in all environments (Dev,
Test, QA, Production)
• Proactively communicate and set proper expectations with stakeholders on the process and
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as analytics, computer science or relevant
• 3+ years of work experience, including online and offline data
• Proficiency with digital data and reporting tools such as Adobe Analytics / Adobe
Workspace, MS office suite from an analysis standpoint (advanced excel, pivot tables, etc.)
• Experience with SQL, VBA, or equivalent.
• Statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation, or others.
• Data wrangling tools / techniques such as joins or filters.
• Requirement gathering and translating into technical requirements.
• Experience troubleshooting and/or debugging.
• Strong attention to detail and superior problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive deadlines. Requirements Google Analytics, Azure SQL Database Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.