Robert Half International Front End Developer (React & Redux) in Hoboken, New Jersey
Our Frontend Engineers report directly to the Frontend Team Lead and work together with the rest of the management team, tech team and business operations. They will participate in building and maintaining the front-end services, architecture and user interfaces that enables the products and features that our users will depend upon to place bets in one of the fastest growing industries. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
• Work with modern front-end frameworks like React to deliver efficient and sustainable frontend applications by building clean and reusable components.
• Build, maintain, develop, test, deploy and enhance our products and features.
• Identify obstacles to ensure quality and improve our user experience and how we build our products.
• Work with designers, product managers, QA engineers and other developers in a highly collaborative agile environment.
• Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack.
• 3+ years in developing modern web applications and SPA
• MUST BE willing and able to work in the state of New Jersey
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development and testing.
• Experience in designing and building applications in React.js is a MUST
• Clear understanding of Web standards like HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs, OOP and FP
• Familiarity working with Git, JIRA and Confluence
• Experience using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js and yarn.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain and discuss technical decisions and contribute sound recommendations to the team.
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with Clean Code and Design patterns
• Experience with headless CMS like sanity.io, contentful.com
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Services
• Online gaming and gambling experience
• Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
• Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.