Robert Half Corporate Development - Operational M&A Associate in HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois
To apply for this Corporate Development - Operational M& A Associate role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Corporate Development - Operational M& A Associate role"
The Corporate Development – Operational M& A Associate (“Associate”) will be a key new member of the Corporate Development team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate Development.
• Program management of all acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures through the entire lifecycle of the transaction.
• The Associate will have an emphasis on managing the entire M& A process and keeping management informed of progress to help complete post transaction activities on time, meet or exceed business plan targets and adhere to the business strategy.
• Identifying key concerns and developing and implementing recommendations to make the transaction successful and course correct early on.
• Ensuring that our M& A playbook is kept up to date and that we are following our timelines to best collaborate with key groups in the organization.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience/education
• 2+ years professional experience in a large company
• Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions preferred
• Ability to rapidly and effectively adapt to new technologies.
• Ability to conduct effective team meetings.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Preferred Education Qualifications
• Undergraduate Supply Chain or Management degree preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.