Robert Half International Cable Technician in HOLLAND, Michigan
Looking to join a growing as a company and a growing our Infrastructure Division team to support it! We are looking for an experienced Structured Cabling Technician/Installer. The team member for this position will be responsible for performing installation and maintenance of low-voltage cabling systems in Education/Commercial/Industrial environments. This includes installation, termination and testing of low voltage/network cables and fiber optic cables.
• Cable Installation and moves, add & changes (MAC work)
• Termination, Testing, Labeling & Documentation
• Use of ladders, hand tools and tone/test equipment
• 1+ years' experience (construction/communication)
• Familiar with Category 5e, 6 and 6A structure cabling systems
• Knowledge of telecommunications, data rooms, network infrastructure cabling systems
• Cable pathways and wall penetrations
• Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
• Work multiple shifts, an occasional weekend
• BICSI certification a plus
• Fiber-optic experience a plus
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.