Robert Half International Mortgage Lender in HONOLULU, Hawaii
Noe Silva with Robert Half Finance and Accounting is assisting a local finance company in filling their Mortgage Lender position.
• Processes loans pursuant to quality control.
• Prepares residential mortgage loan documents, as necessary.
• Responsible for the accuracy of all information in the loan files to meet quality control standards and secondary marketing investor guidelines.
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures.
• Recommends improvements in procedures and processes as necessary to ensure the optimum efficiency and effectiveness of the credit union.
• Performs other duties as required.
Company has great benefits and flexibility in schedule to increase work life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Noe Silva at 808-531-8056. All inquires are confidential.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent combination of formal training and experience.
• Mortgage Underwriting
• Federal Credit Union
• 3+ years of current and progressive experience within the functional area, preferably in a financial institution.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.