Robert Half International Analyst in Horsham Area, Pennsylvania
Our client, a growing insurance related company located in Eastern Montgomery County, Pennsylvania seeks an accounting analyst to join their team!
The successful accounting analyst will perform finance functions including, but not limited to general accounting, financial reporting, and analysis. Utilize general accounting and financial principles to support various activities within financial management.
Responsibilities of the successful accounting analyst will include:
• Prepare journal entries and classifications, and complete associated account reconciliations
• Participate in processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records
• Prepare and analyze internal and external financial reports
• Interpret financial data and/or results for management
• Support internal and external audit requests
• Document business processes and identify controls and deficiencies in business processes
• Identify, recommend and implement various process improvements
• The successful accounting analyst will apply accounting knowledge to complete:
o Quarterly accruals for companies
o Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
o Statutory and GAAP consolidation
• Complete regulatory financial filings on a quarterly basis
• 2+ years of related accounting and/or finance experience
• Experience working in the insurance industry is a strong plus
• Strong data analysis skills including the ability to work with pivot tables, advanced formulas and modeling
• Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting
• CPA designation is preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.