Robert Half International Tax Manager - Public in Horsham Area, Pennsylvania
Our client, a rapidly growing tax and advisory firm located in Montgomery County, PA seeks a tax manager to join their expanding team! In this tax manager role you will have an opportunity to work alongside partners, senior-managers, and peers as a member of the engagement team for various clients. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skill sets, be involved in office community activities, and build lasting relationships with members of the firm's dynamic team. Your experience a tax manager in the firm will include the following:
• Working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries
• Assisting in the preparation and detail review of tax returns for individuals (including high net worth), trusts, partnerships and corporations.
• Identifying and resolving technical tax issues.
• Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities.
• Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while providing information to team members.
• Train staff and review, evaluate, and provide feedback on their work.
• Manage multiple clients, budgets and workflows.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax, Accounting, Management and/or Economics.
• CPA required.
• 5+ years recent experience in public accounting.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical tax aptitude and skill set.
• The willingness and ability to work additional hours during peak seasons, as needed.
• Must be client-service focused and career oriented. Lots of room for growth for a motivated individual.
• Excel, CCH, BNA, and CCH Pro-system tax software are a big plus.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.