Robert Half Business Analyst in HORSHAM, Pennsylvania
Are you a proficient problem-solver who is adept at creating action plans based on business needs? This Business Analyst will work with multiple business units to elicit, document, and analyze business and technical needs. Proven ability to communicate technical and business requirements alike and exceptional communication skills are keys to succeed in this Business Analyst role.
Ensures that complex requirements are executable, testable, complete and not ambiguous
Builds relationships and collaborates with business units, development teams, and other stakeholders to gather, analyze and prioritize requests
Generate and record requirements through user stories, use cases, process flow diagrams, etc.
Define, manage and support technical and functional aspects of the Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance ERP warehouse management module. Work with business leads, and the user community to support the Order-to-Cash and Customer Care functions globally as outlined in Duties and Responsibilities. Lead efforts to resolve system and process issues to optimize our client’s warehousing function using the client’s continuous improvement toolset.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis for ERP system.
· Three to Five years’ experience working in customer service-related roles. Experience in manufacturing environment a plus.
· Familiarity with project management methodologies
· Technical trouble shooting and root cause analysis
· Experience working within a matrix organization
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or work experience equivalent.
· Microsoft Dynamics Certified Associate, a plus.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely in a collaborative way with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Excellent communications both verbal and written.
· Ability to document business processes, training and test plans.
· Experience creating detailed progress reports and giving presentations.
· Demonstrated competency in Microsoft productivity suite and collaboration tools
· Following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Experience in working high performing teams.
· Leading and supporting successful projects.
· Problem solving ability, root cause determination and solution analysis.
· Ability to explain solution to stakeholders in business language for their buy-in
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ERP Support – Ensure system stability and user productivity by supporting global users of the ERP system in the order to cash function, and related cross functional areas. Managing and resolving help requests, system issues and change requests.
Sales Support- Ensure sales has an efficient process to gather, report and analyze sales, financial, operational and market data to support decision-making and strategy-setting.
Process improvement and optimization - Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Collaborate with technical resource to create, analyze & validate detailed functional specifications.
Performing requirements analysis. Write detailed requirements speciation’s and Functional Design Documents (FDDs).
Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Facilitate the negotiation of requirements among stakeholders
Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Implementations and Rollouts – Work with various implementation teams to assist with regional rollouts, integration of acquisitions and enactment of new modules or system functionality.
Communication and documentation. Effectively create presentations, progress and status reports and written communications. Create manage and maintain documents necessary to support system maintenance, project work and compliance with audit and disaster recovery.
Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Document and communicate the results of your efforts. Maintain, testing results, setup guides, FDDs and analysis efforts.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.