Robert Half Analyst in Houston, Texas
• Actualization of various pipelines
• Work with scheduling to resolve pipeline discrepancies in a timely manner
• Invoicing of counterparties and pipelines
• Identifying and resolving discrepancies with counterparties on a timely basis
• PPA’s (Prior Period Adjustments) resolved and processed in a timely manner
• Ensure prepayments are made / received accordingly.
• Working with various teams throughout the organization to ensure accurate and timely settlements
• Various reporting requirements – Ferc 552 which is due May 1st. Pulling volumes and accumulating data (year over year volumes) for compliance.
• Pulling monthly PAL (Park and Loan – service type that a pipeline owns) and storage reports from EBB’s. Requirements
Microsoft Excel, Actuarial AnalysiBachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
3+ Years prior experience in the energy commodities in a similar function with prior exposure to commodities.
Candidate should be able to organize themselves efficiently, keep track of multiple outstanding items and meet tight deadlines
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely, moderating style and delivery to suit different parties and media
Demonstration in their past work experience of robust analytical skills, high attention to detail and process improvement
Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work either on their own initiative as well as be a solid team player
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – spreadsheets.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.