Robert Half Application Developer in Houston, Texas
Robert Half is looking for an application developer who actively looks to find the creative solution to a problem. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about developing new mobile platforms and consider yourself an authority on how they should be built.
What you get to do every single day
· Development and unit testing complex code for new improvements and to fix defects based on detailed specifications and conducts unit testing
· Monitors software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues
· Code reviews
· Develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment
What you bring to the role
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years as a developer with a deep understanding of UX and UI design, and ability to implement and design apps
· Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
· Experience integrating with API backends
· Experienced in leading SLA performance in a 24x7 support cycle
· Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA)
· Understanding of other technologies such as Oracle, Java, .NET etc.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.