Robert Half AWS Cloud practioner in Houston, Texas
Seeking a Cloud Practitioner with Working knowledge of the Linux operating system, scripting, automation, and programming languages with focus on Python
• Understanding of networking concepts, protocols, security best practices particularly as related to their cloud deployment
• Knowledge of security fundamentals such as authentication, authorization, and shared responsibility model and firewalls
• Fundamental understanding of databases technologies
• Application of Cloud Core Services in the area of compute, storage and networking, including EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Lambda, Cloud Formation, RDS, and Route 53
• Understanding of professional skills for a technology working environment, including communication skills, collaboration tools, project management, presentation skills, and project reporting
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.