Robert Half Billing Specialist in Houston, Texas
An international Oilfield Services company is searching for a Billing Specialist to join their team on a contract to fulltime basis immediately! The Billing Specialist will report to the Accounting Supervisor and must have a minimum of 5 years of recent high volume billing experience. The hours are fulltime in office, Monday through Friday, but the hours are flexible (7:00-4:00, 8:00-5:00, etc.). The position is contract but has the potential to go permanent for the right individual. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Duties of the Billing Specialist include:
· Able to prepare invoices as assigned for various accounts to including domestic, international, and intercompany.
· Work with locations resolve billing discrepancies.
· Create invoices based on inventory control system reconciliation and customer price list and process invoices according to customer preferences.
· Complete end of month tasks, as assigned.
· Complete special projects and perform all other duties as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor.
· 5+ years of recent experience in a similar position.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Experience with ERP software.
· Able to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.