Robert Half International Carbon Credit Trader in Houston, Texas
A commodity trading company located in West Houston is adding a Carbon Credit/ Carbon Offset Trader to their team.
• Develop and manage a trading book ( carbon credit/ carbon offset)
• Work collaboratively to design and execute trading strategies (primarily financial)
• Negotiate the purchase of daily, monthly and term supply contracts
• Maintain excellent relationships with trading counterparties
Ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 years trading Carbon credits with a successful track record
• Understand and be able to articulate fundamentals driving the current and future market
• In-depth understanding on physical commodity markets
• Strong communication skills
Compensation dependent on experience. Package will include base, bonus ( based on P/L of book) and fully paid benefits for employee and family.
for confidential consideration please forward your resume to karen.amoroso@roberthalf
3+ years experience running a Gas Trading desk (RBOB)
Exemplary presentation skills
Capable of simplifying complex problems and building solutions
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.