Robert Half International Data Security Analyst in HOUSTON, Texas
Robert Half is seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Engineer who is looking to stand up brand new programs, and help grow a small team. Below is a list of must have's based on the manager's immediate needs:
Experience building out a program/team
Network Security (Cisco: Palo Alto, Vulnerability, SIEM)
The Security Engineer will develop security standards, procedures, strategy plans, and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices. Determine baseline security configuration standards for ICS/OT/IoT, cloud, operating systems, networking, encryption, data security, data classification, and identity and access management (IAM) assuring architectures meet security best practices that reduce risk and enhance security.
· A minimum of 4 years or more experience in a security related field with direct responsibility to manage security one or more of the following:
· Direct, hands-on experience deploying & managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection (DLP & EDR), SIEM, and vulnerability management tools on premise and cloud
· Documented experience and a strong working knowledge of the methodologies required to conduct threat-modeling exercises on new technologies and services
· Working knowledge of OT cybersecurity
· Experience with the secure deployment of workloads into public cloud services (e.g., AWS or Microsoft Azure)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.