Robert Half International Development Engineer in Houston, Texas
We are looking for a talented and motivated full stack developer to help us expand our global analytics applications suite. This role will have the opportunity to interface directly with our brokers, analysts, researchers and data scientists to drive out requirements and deliver a wide range of data related capabilities.
• Work with distributed team to develop strategic set of analytics platform and applications
• Participate in full development life cycle from definition to design to delivery
• Work directly with end users to drive our requirements and delivery value add features
• Meet aggressive deadlines with focus on quality and performance
• Collaboration with global team including participation in daily scrum meetings, peer reviews and design sessions
• Deliver testable and maintainable code for globally distributed systems
Qualifications and Experience
• 5+ years’ experience working with C# and related .NET technologies within global enterprise solutions, this is more middle level skill set with great room for growth.
• Experience with RDBMS and SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
• Ability to interact with stakeholders to progress design and satisfy requests
• Exposure to front end development using WPF and/or React is a plus
• Experience writing reliable real time data enabled Excel Add-Ins utilizing latest technologies including RTD servers or ExcelDNA using C# is beneficial
• Understanding of commodities trading concepts including market data is desired
• Awareness of continuous integration and delivery concepts/technologies
• Experience working in an agile scrum development model
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Computer Science, MIS or related degree preferred.
Requirements WPF, React, API - Application Programming Interface, C# - Sharp
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.