Robert Half International Director of Accounting in HOUSTON, Texas
Global Oilfield Services organization is looking to add a Senior Manager of Finance & Accounting to their team. They are looking for a strategic partner that will be focused on their Accounts Payable process, at a global level. The Senior Manager of Finance & Accounting needs to have a proven track record of driving processes across an organization at a Global level.
Responsibilities of the position will include the following:
• Define strategy, design processes, and drive implementation of digital, re-engineering and innovation projects across Accounts Payable processes including Travel and Expense while providing end-to-end process thinking and collaboration with upstream procurement processes and vendor master data.
• Delivery of key objectives to the business including transformational projects.
• Analyze internal and external leading practices and benchmarks and develop transformation roadmap based on agreed KPI performance for the processes.
• Drive process standardization through enterprise process design across Global Business Services
• Define and maintain the process and control standards documentation for Accounts Payable, including building process level controls and any other additional controls
• Identify, solution and deploy transformation projects including innovation, digital and automation
The Senior Manager of Finance & Accounting must have at minimum of 10 years of deep domain experience in Accounts Payable, direct experience working in a Shared Service space is preferred with global exposure.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Caroline McGlaun.
Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
SAP, SAP Ariba, Taleo
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.