Robert Half Financial Analyst, Operations in Houston, Texas
For immediate confidential consideration, see Edward Welch Linked In profile for contact information.
Robert Half is looking for an outstanding Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. The Financial Analyst will provide support to the Contracts & Operations Departments. This position will have interactions with all a variety of Departments, Senior Management, Project Management, Equipment Managers, and with clients; both governmental and private. Candidate must be able to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines. This resource will report to the Director of Contract Management with the Senior Contract Analyst being the employee's supervisor.
• Apply for and maintain multiple general contractor/specialist licenses, and work on prequalification’s for government agencies and private clients.
• FAR & DFAR Review
• Maintain Historical Cost Database
• Maintain Company’s Equipment Rates
• Review of Payroll Rates (Union, Non-Union and Prevailing Wage) - Profitability Analysis
• ERP System Development for Contracts Department
• Maintain, update, and troubleshoot Government and Private Contract Systems
• Maintain, update and review Equipment and Payroll Rate Book
• Participate in Bid process and reviews
• Assist Legal Department with Contractual Legal Issues when they arise. Usually involves investigation of an issue in relation to contract or governmental regulations.
• Assist Offshore Wind Division with prequalification’s licensing, and other contractual or accounting items.
• Work with Accounting, Finance, and Project Site Management to track invoicing to client in order to increase collections and reduce outstanding receivables.
• Review of Small Business Plans, Policy and help with monthly and/or bi-annual reports to government clients. Maintain SB Reporting Module on ERP. Assist in transactional and vendor review before reporting period.
• Aid in preparation of Requests for Proposals and Request for Equitable Adjustments Certified Cost Packages, involving contract cost analysis, variance analysis, equipment and payroll rates and evidence collection. - Budget and Variance Analysis.
• Other Special Projects as they arise.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
4+ Years in Construction Accounting or Finance experience.
Knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
Knowledge of ERP systems functionality.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat DC is required.
Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Excellent organization skills.
Ability to manage and execute several tasks with tight deadlines.
Ability to work in either a Team or an Independent setting, depending on project requirements.-Ability to work across departments to get a task accomplished
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.