Robert Half Financial Analyst in Houston, Texas
A growing global manufacturing company located in West Houston is adding a Financial Analyst to their team. This is a Hybrid role requiring 2 days in office.
• Day to day analysis of Financial Operations & Planning ensuring adherence to Company and Departmental policies and procedures
• To assist in the preparation of a wide variety of financial and business analyses for financial and general management
• Assist in the preparation and consolidation of the information for the Business Unit monthly forecast and annual Plan
• Assist in the reporting of financial performance of operations against operating Plans and Forecast
• Assist in trending and analysis of the Book & Close challenge
• Report information so that action may be taken to enhance operating results
• Accumulation of bookings & opportunities from sales team
• Assist in deviation explanations
• Assist in the calculation of absorption & burden rates
• Assist in the preparation of Capital plans and forecasts
• Assist in the preparation of the financial models to support capital expenditure
• Assist in capital spending reviews to follow-up for financial performance compared to assumptions included in the justification
Ideal candidate will have:
Degree in Accounting or Finance
3 years' experience with Finance including experience with forecasting & planning, as well as financial planning & analysis (FP& A experience)
Candidate is expected to have experience working with & be willing to interact with operations & sales in a consultative, business partner manner.
Compensation is up to 85K
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to karen.amoroso@roberthalf.
Requirements - BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
Oracle experience preferred
Knowledge of budget forecasting
Financial planning experience desired
Business Partners experience
Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferential)
Skills in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly desired (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.