Robert Half International Human Resources (HR) Assistant in Houston, Texas
Enjoy a long career trajectory as a Resource Coordinator with a thriving company looking for a highly-skilled candidate like you. The company offers a stimulating work environment and is looking for a candidate that is highly-skilled and motivated. As the Resource Coordinator, you play an integral role in supporting the Talent Management team by executing daily back-end and administrative responsibilities. This opportunity is best suited for candidates looking for long-term temporary-to-full-time work.
If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Human Resources and at least 2 years of administrative support experience, please apply to this remote, temporary to full-time position today!
What you get to do every single day
• Manage a centralized inbox of scheduling updates. Ability to organize the inbox and follow-up on questions and/or issues.
• Ability to learn and work independently in our Talent Management system, People Planner. Responsible for daily schedule updates into People Planner.
• Generate, QA and distribute AD HOC Talent Management reporting. Ability to understand, question and follow-up on necessary items.
• Proactively follow up with individuals to ensure schedules are accurate, notifying employees of changes to the schedule.
• Liaise daily with Talent Manager contacts.
• Proactively notify Talent Managers of employee availability and look to identify opportunities when employees show availability.
• Review career profiles and skills in our HRIS and on iShare, ensuring that employee bios and profiles are up to date. Run reports for Talent Management leads as needed.
• Follow up with individuals that have missed their time sheets or are showing schedule variance and compile a weekly report to distribute to Talent Management leads.
• Review and action various tasks, including, maintaining the regional Sold But Not Staffed list, granting access to codes in iTrac, and managing employee maintenance in People Planner.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources) preferred
2+ years of administrative support experience
Ability to take and follow direction, yet work independently and be self-motivated
Demonstrated track record of successfully working with and learning new technologies and systems
Business acumen and an ability to understand the Talent Management process, identify any issues that may arise and problem-solve accordingly
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Professional and detail-oriented
Ability to work with others, as a team, and maintain a positive attitude
Ability to problem solve and to think creatively to offer solutions
Ability to deal with conflict
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $21.85 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04170-0011714335
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative