Robert Half International Implementation Manager in Houston, Texas
We are seeking a hungry-to-learn Implementation Manager for a client of ours in the Memorial Area. This person has ideally worked with product implementation, client onboarding, and comes from a consulting background.
● Timing and Management: Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training and webinars to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of implementing.
● Internal Coordination, Communication: Ensure that key client data and status updates are relevant to the other teams. Synthesize and summarize unique client needs that lead to improvements. Promote strategies that mitigate risk.
● Client Engagement, Partnership: Be the positive and encouraging face of the clients first experiences with the setup process. Produce and lead easy to digest presentations that communicate the implementations process. Partner with clients to think through potential roadblocks, structure requirements, deployment goals to create the highest likelihood of success at the outset.
● Strategy, Solution Implementation: Work with sales, leadership, and tech teams to create replicable implementation experiences through dedicated strategy sessions centered around client performance and feedback. Keep a keen eye on scalability opportunities and structure implementations that can run simultaneously.
● Success Tracking: Track the success of a client through the post go-live phase with a focus on performance to goal.
● Common Tasks, Tools Required: Light modeling in Excel, Project tracking in Excel and other PM software solutions, Building and presenting from PowerPoint, collaborating on shared docs in collaboration tools, Designing how-to support docs in Word
● 5+ years of experience in tech implementations or consulting with a solid understanding of data collection phasing, data tracking, managing to a timeline, etc. - an understanding of the corporate real estate space is a plus
● Superior presentation skills with the ability to encourage open dialogue and participation while communicating definitions, reasons behind requirements, and next steps
● Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear strategies that resonate with senior executives at both institutional investor/operators and the internal teams
● Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate client needs and transform them into product ideas
● Positive interpersonal skills and strong executive presence
● Ability and desire to attack open-ended problems in unstructured, and fast-paced environments
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.