Robert Half Integrations Architect in Houston, Texas
The Integrations Engineer is a key member for developing robust, forward-thinking solutions for our enterprise software systems and infrastructure. The Integrations Engineer is expected to utilize software development best practices including proper design patterns and reusable solutions, leveraging automation to reduce resource waste, manual task needs and enterprise “friction”.
• Hands-on role in the design, development and maintenance of IT solutions, services and initiatives
• Identify and present opportunities to transform the current architecture to be “cloud agnostic”, leveraging reusability,
integrations and automation to reduce manual efforts and increase efficiencies
• Discover, design and implement automation solutions leveraging current and new automation tools and software that align with enterprise strategy and roadmap
• Help develop roadmap and deliverables to achieve private cloud vision, including automation and infrastructure-as-code initiatives
• Prioritize automation initiatives based on business needs, cost savings and other relevant factors
• Responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest software, development and automation trends and recommends modernization solutions and plans
• Begins all efforts with a “QA and Security First” mentality
• Present solutions (including requirements and design) to non-technical stakeholders (including executive-level) in a non-technical format
• Hands-on collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and users developing requirements and design documentation, aligning with strategy
• Mentoring and teaching techniques, processes and technologies to others
• Assist in troubleshooting real-time production issues and help provide resolution
• Utilizes accepted methodologies and tools in a disciplined manner.
• Have good written and oral communication skills and be comfortable communicating with non-technical people and explaining technical concepts in a non-technical manner
• Be a team player with good time managements skills and able to work unsupervised to meet deadlines
• A Bachelor's degree with at least 5+ years of experience in a related IT field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of experience developing enterprise integration solutions, preferably leveraging automations
• 5+ years of experience in delivering IT solutions to business initiatives
• Deep working knowledge and experience with programming languages such as .NET, C#/C++ or Java with a focus on back-end development and architecture
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming, architectural styles and associated design patterns
• Experience with enterprise software development including service oriented architecture, APIs, single sign on and associated security
• Experience with containerization technologies, cloud computing principles and architecture such as AWS/Azure
• Experience with automation activities and tools including: developing CI/CD pipelines and automated builds using tools like Jenkin
• Infrastructure management, including server provisioning and network configurations, using tools like Ansible
• Experience with API management software
• Exposure to RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
Requirements Automation Frameworks, Automation Scripts, Automation Solutions, C Sharp Programming (C#), Ansible, Microsoft Azure, Windows Azure
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.