Robert Half Mobile Device Developer in Houston, Texas
A React Native Developer is responsible for translating code into user-friendly applications.
They collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in
a fast-paced environment. Essentially, React Native Developers contribute to the design,
testing, releasing and support of the application.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is a list of primary job duties that the React Native Developer would be
responsible for. This list is not exhaustive and may include other tasks as assigned by
• Capable of developing iOS/Android applications using React Native,
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
The ideal candidate would have the following combinations of skills, education, abilities and
• Deep knowledge of Android and iOS platforms.
• Experience with mobile libraries and RESTful APIs.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• 3+ years of IOS Development.
• 3+ years of Android Development.
• 2+ years of React native experience
Requirements React Native, Android iOS, Apple iOS
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.