Robert Half Payroll Specialist in Houston, Texas
Robert Half is currently seeking a Payroll Processor to join our team. This position is a vital element of the Texas Accounting Team as he or she will contribute to the successful day-to-day operations and long-term growth of Division Accounting overall. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. This candidate will also have the ability to work under tight deadlines and provide a high level of customer service and analytics. This position will be based out of Downtown Houston, Tx. Might have some hybrid capabilities.
The HR/Payroll team is committed to producing an accurate and timely payroll.
• The Payroll Specialist will use multiple systems including Clarity - payroll/HR software to pay full-time employees and contractors.
• Help gather payroll data and adjust databases
• Check data time entry/timesheets for accuracy and create employee paychecks based on all provided information.
• Adjust employee’s pay for raises, bonuses and commission.
• Prepare direct deposit details & print paper paychecks.
• Resolve issues with employee paychecks by researching, getting approvals, and making corrections.
• It is very important that the Payroll Specialist pays meticulous attention to detail and stays organized.
Skills and Qualifications
• Attention to detail and analytically driven
• Ability to work with a team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Mathematical and calculation skills
• Experience using payroll software
• Knowledge of payroll, garnishments, and benefits distribution
• Ability to multitask
• Analysis, research, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills (Bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
Requirements bi-Monthly Payroll, Garnishments, Payroll - Garnishments, Full Cycle Payroll, MS Excel, Benefits Payroll, HR Payroll System, Payroll, Payroll - Under 100 Employees, Payroll Management, Process Payroll, Reconcile Payroll
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.