Robert Half International Product Manager in Houston, Texas
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. The Product Owner is expected to gather featured requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, the Product Owner will aid in delivering products to achieve the Company’s vision.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
• Groom and prioritize backlog
• Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
• Set sprint goals
• Write acceptance tests
• Plan releases and upgrades
• Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
• Analyze preferences and requests of end users
• Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
• Keep track of industry trends
Required Experience / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field required.
• Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
• Familiarity with agile is a plus.
• 1 to 3 years understanding industry issues and problems, relating them to client's needs, and proposing appropriate solutions.
• Team spirit and good communication abilities.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
For confidential searches please send resume directly to email@example.com or call 281-249-1268
Agile Scrum, Product Management, Health Care
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $105,000.00 - $125,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: January 7, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04130-0011586976
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT