Robert Half International Reporting Analyst in Houston, Texas
Description Robert Half Technology is searching for a Reporting Business Analyst for a client based in Houston. This person can be full remote.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Lead requirement gathering and organize information to satisfy requests.
• Analyze & gather data to develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Confer with personnel or client concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
• Develop, test and release reports/data feeds
• Review data/reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
• Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new reports or procedures, according to organizational policy.
• Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of reports/data sets.
• Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, or cost analysis.
• Acts as liaison between internal & external client and the software development staff as well as the support staff.
• Manages incoming requests for assistance, including prioritizing and managing the client expectations.
• Tracks all work performed in CRM solution• Requirements Database Query, Complex SQL Queries, SSRS, Create Ssrs Reports
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.