Robert Half Seminar Coordinator in Houston, Texas
A local company is in search of a Seminar Coordinator. The coordinator will be responsible for working with Donors and planning events throughout the year. The hours will vary based on the events.
• Contributing to office goals by accomplishing tasks and maintaining a team mentality
• Planning, organizing, and attending dinner seminars
• Confirmation calls to dinner seminar attendees
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
• Scheduling new clients and following up with prospective/potential clients
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Effective time management and multi-tasking
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism (behavior and appearance)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Well organized
• Works well with others
Scheduling Appt - Calendar Management
Event Planning, MS Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.