Robert Half International Senior Java Developer in HOUSTON, Texas
The Senior Java Developoer will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications across different stages of the SDLC including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. The ideal candidate should have good analytical skills and strong Java, Web development, and database development skills.
• Relational databases and No SQL databases
• Experience in DevOps, Agile Methodologies
• Experienced in responsive design techniques to support multiple devices like Desktops/Laptops and Mobile devices including Tablets.
• Good experience and knowledge of UX processes, methods and artifact creation including Information Architecture, User Research Methods, UI & Interaction Design, Usability Testing, Prototyping & Visual design
• Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services - SOAP/REST, Web Technologies like HTML, CSS and markup Languages like XML and JSON
• Proven abilities working within large, complex projects focused on end-to-end business flows thru multiple systems
• Ability to work with 3rd party software and develop code/APIs to be embedded or integrated into other applications or frameworks
• Ability to build, package and deploy the applications using continuous integration, with automated unit tests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field
• 5+ years of solid experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies
• Familiar with CSS, Java Script frameworks and front end updates
• 5+ years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services - SOAP/REST, Web Technologies like HTML, CSS. Markup Languages like XML and J
Requirements J2EE, AngularJS, jQuery
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.