Robert Half International Sr. Director of Marketing - Service Line in Houston, Texas
TCG is seeking Director level candidates to drive marketing initiatives for a leading organization in the healthcare industry. The Director of Marketing will target the service line marketing efforts from strategic planning to execution, leveraging the department's integrated marketing, sales, and customer service model to grow top line net revenue, improve payer mix, and grow net contribution margin. This position requires extensive knowledge in Digital Marketing with proven success in previous roles for large corporations.
What you'll be leading:
• Develops complex marketing strategy and manages the ongoing implementation of fact based, goal focused, measurable marketing programs which are consistent with the strategic vision of the focused clinical service line(s) to produce a return on investment (ROI).
• Collaborates with business unit executives, councils, and/or physicians and other identified departments to achieve marketing objectives.
• Provides strategic direction, leadership and motivation ensuring that all parties work together to achieve the bottom line measured results.
• Initiates and directs the annual marketing planning for the assigned service line(s) by reviewing demographic, socioeconomic, competitive, competitor position and other internal/external forces affecting continued business success.
• Develops and manages complex short and long term marketing objectives to capitalize on identified opportunities. Leads and manages the process of identifying clinical service lines (products) that should be formalized and optimized.
• Works with upper management to implement integrated marketing model for these new services.
• Guides development and placement of advertising, PR, internal communications, research, web content, collateral, and call center initiatives related to the focused clinical service line(s).
• Ensures that marketing initiatives are tracked and measured in order to monitor their effectiveness. Reports outcomes to senior management.
• Recruit, hire, train, manage, and mentor the necessary staff to support marketing goals and objectives.
• Maintains financial accountability over their operational budget, monitoring expenses and taking measures to reduce costs as necessary.
• Marketing subject matter expert and resource for others.
• Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field; Masters degree (Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Health Administrations, or Masters of Science in related field) preferred
• 8+ years experience in market management with bottom line accountabilities for P&L
• Extensive Digital Marketing & Research experience, proficiency in Paid Search, Social Campaigns, Email Marketing, Lead Generation & SEO
• Demonstrated significant results at achieving growth targets of similar business volumes
• Previously managed and lead department teams of 15+ people
• Presenting in front of leaderships teams and key stakeholders
• Ability to understand and influence the supported business' operations, strategic direction, and customers
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: August 12, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04130-0011084727
Staffing Area: The Creative Group