Robert Half International WordPress Developer in Houston, Texas
• Design and create concepts that support overall marketing mission while ensuring consistency with brand identity.
• Design, develop and maintain graphical and other creative content for web, interactive and related digital applications.
• Design user interface flows, detail designs, wire frames, graphics, icons and color schemes for web and multi-media projects.
• Research and create layouts for new sections/features of web site.
• Manage design phases of project from conception to implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in web design, web layout and graphic design.
• Experience with developing in WordPress, PHP, HTML/CSS
• Strong understanding of the web, mobile interfaces, interactivity, and user experience.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04130-9502813010
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT