Robert Half International Project Manager in Hudson, Massachusetts
Description The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
• Establishes application project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing scope documentation.
• Develops application solution by articulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing/documenting modification specifications and change orders.
• Implements application solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
• Assures quality application solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
• Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
• Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
• Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Requirements
Cross Functional Project Management, Detailed Project Plan, Manage Special Projects, Process Improvement Projects, Project Management, Project Management Process Improvement, Project Management Certification, Project Life Cycle Management, Project Scheduling, Project Progress, Microsoft Power BI, Power BI, Power Business Intelligence
For immediate consideration please connect with me in LinkedIN asap! * (Eric Lebow) *
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.