Robert Half International Coordinator Real Estate Accounting in HUDSON, Ohio
Description • Manage and track all documents received in the Real Estate Accounting department. Every document received must be reviewed to determine the appropriate treatment. Accurately input document information into the lease accounting software to ensure proper tracking. Documents received that are not intended for Real Estate Accounting must be correctly distributed to the appropriate department. All documents received that are time sensitive (i.e.
default notices, lawsuits) must be given priority and the appropriate parties need to be notified. 25%
• Process and review all Landlord billed Real Estate Tax reconciliations. Audit reconciliation to ensure lease compliance. Accurately record amount due into the lease accounting software. 25%
• Prepare new Landlord and Landlord change requests for review and approval. Correspond with Landlords and Property Managers via email, phone and/or letter to request additional support for invoices or Landlord change requests. Manage department email account and ensure timely response to all requests. 20%
• Process and review all Landlord billed utility invoices. Accurately record the calculation of the amount payable into the lease accounting software. 15%
• Prepare paid invoices for scanning into SAP and department filing. Send copies of utility invoices to our third-party payment provider for document retention. 10%
• Assist with various management and departmental projects/tasks as needed 5% (i.e. research of leases based on new accounting pronouncements, gathering information related to payments or specific general ledger accounts or running reports to facilitate the gathering of information). Requirements Real Estate Accounting, Inventory Tracking, Property Tax Returns, Perform Audits, Tax Audits, Communication, Written Communication, SAP, Microsoft Office Suites
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.