Robert Half Cost Accountant in Hughson, California
Description Essential Functions Include:
• Prepare weekly and monthly analysis and reporting specific to standard cost variances (PPV, POV and revaluations).
• Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations as it relates to inventory valuation.
• Review new item and BOM setup to ensure accuracy.
• Apply correct overhead and landed cost rates to new items as well as ensuring accurate standard costing on all items on an ongoing basis.
• Set up new system locations and routings and review for ongoing accuracy.
• Prepare annual labor and overhead allocations utilizing annual budgeted expense and volume.
• Work with supply chain management to ensure reconciliation of offsite production and inventories on a monthly basis.
• Calculate item costs for current and new items for sales team.
• Other cost accounting related tasks to be assigned as needed. Requirements Cost Accounting, Cost Accounting, Cost Analysis, Standard Cost Accounting, Sage Accounting Software, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance. Employees hired for our FTEP Program are also eligible to enroll in our company’s 401(k) or deferred compensation plan (if eligible). FTEP employees also earn paid time off for vacation, personal needs, and sick time and paid holidays. The amount of Choice Time Off (CTO) received varies based on years of service and is pro-rated based on the hours worked per week. A new FTEP employee earns up to 13 days of CTO and up to 10 paid holidays per calendar year. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.