Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
OfficeTeam is seeking an experienced Operations Administrative Assistant with a can-do attitude to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing team in the Automotive industry.
· Update and manage the database with vehicle transfers, vehicle assignments, licensing information, etc.
· Navigate through different vendor portals to update or obtain vehicle information.
· Monitor for non-reporting telematic hardware in our fleet, order replacement of this hardware and ship out this hardware back to the field.
· Create daily tracking report summaries for senior leadership.
· Generate weekly/monthly reports and ensure 100% up-time of fleet vehicles.
· Analyze fleet data to ensure we are always making the best decision that impact our fleet
· Communicate directly with mobile technicians and management team with information regarding fleet vehicles
· File. scan, and email documentation regarding our fleet
· Continuously develop and improve company capabilities in areas of fleet management.
· Generate KPI reporting on mobile assets and commercial operation needs.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as fleet administrator, preferable with a national company.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Proficient computer skills (MS Office, emails, typing, etc.) / software navigation capabilities to generate repair estimates
· Strong communication (written, verbal and phone) and customer service skills
· Organizational Skills and ability to organize data and information.
· Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Ability to quickly learn different systems
· Strong attention to detail
· Great Multitasking Ability (needs to switch from one project or task to another quickly)
· Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment with great time management skill.
· Must have great analytical and problem solving skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.