Robert Half Customer Service Specialist in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Are you looking to grow your career with a thriving company in the Hi Tech Engineering field? The Customer Service position available through Robert Half might be for you. This position is a permanent role and is located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. In this position, you will get terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
What you get to do every day
· Enter incoming orders that are received via fax, phone, email and EDI for commercial accounts.
· Process warranty replacement orders requested by the retail customer base.
· Handle general Customer Service calls including but not limited to shipment tracings, damages, shortages and mis-delivered orders which includes the investigative research needed.
· Support outside sales team with sample/literature requests including assisting with new account set ups for direct accounts.
· Works closely with the shipping department that all orders are shipped in a timely fashion.
· Other duties as assigned
Requirements - Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
Customer service experience
Excellent data entry skills
AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
3+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.