Robert Half Field Service Technician I US in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Position: Field Service Technician
· Maintains analyzes troubleshoots and repairs computer systems hardware and computer peripherals.
· Documents maintains upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
· Trains employees identifies analyzes and repairs product failures orders and replaces parts as needed.
· Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
· Must have solid Desktop, Laptop, and Printer experience to service the area. Including HP, Dell, Lenovo, and Lexmark equipment.
· This position involves hands-on work diagnosing and fixing problems focusing on the mechanical repair of equipment.
· This is a driving position and reliable transportation is required.
· Experience running service calls.
· Good customer service.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.