Robert Half Inside Sales Director in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Robert Half is looking for an Inside Sales Director for a well respected, growing organization. You will work with a dynamic team in a great work space/office and have excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. The position is a full-time role in the Indianapolis, Indiana, area.
· Provide excellent leadership to team of inside sales representatives
· Lead training and mentoring initiatives for team
· Set sales targets for team and ensure that they are met
· Assist with developing and growing accounts
· Lead all process improvement initiatives to maximize sales
· Report sales numbers to management team
· Manage lead generation process
· Foster a culture of excellent customer service
· Evaluates market conditions and trends to help company adapt
· Bachelor degree or relevant experience
· Proven experience in a manager role
· Experience working in a CRM
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.