Robert Half International Insurance Authorization Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Robert Half Healthcare Practice is currently seeking a Insurance Authorization Coordinator for our client located on the southside of Indy. The ideal insurance verification clerk would have experience working within referrals, insurance authorization or a similar area, bring a high level of professionalism and have great attendance!
The insurance authorization coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Enter demographic and screening information from a requesting physician office or provider via telephone or web-based input into the preauthorization computer system.
- Obtain insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician, DME, injections, and MRI
- Insurance Verifiers contact insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Insurance Verifiers update patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Insurance Verifiers provide superior high volume patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Provide information to referring/rendering physician offices and network service providers regarding program requirements.
For immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to [email protected]
2 years in a high-volume, fast-paced interactive customer service or call center environment.
Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Detailed oral and written communications skills required.
Candidates should have solid typing speed and accuracy.
Great computer skills, with the ability to utilize multiple computer systems in desktop environment to accomplish results.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01401-9501654944
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative