Robert Half Purchaser in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Our client is looking for a candidate to take ownership of the Purchasing and Inventory processes for their company. This company may be for you if you are looking for great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package. The Purchasing role is a full-time position in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
• Purchase products based on sales
• Monitor inventory and make appropriate re-order point adjustments
• Run reports
• Complete drop ship orders from placement to invoicing
• Reconcile and enter purchase order related vendor invoices
• Previous experience as a purchasing agent or other related fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
Sage 100, Microsoft Office Suites
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.