Robert Half Supervisors of Production Workers in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Production Supervisors needed for a manufacturing shop floor on the west side of Indy! Overtime is paid at time and a half!!! Our client needs multiple supervisors!
Manages a single cell or mid complexity level resource coverage/allocation for the shop floor. Education: Bachelors JOB IS ONSITE**
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for the supervision of 30-100 employees in a manufacturing environment comprised of fast-paced, high-volume production as well as low-volume complex work cells.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and lead a team to achieve operations, quality, and continuous improvement goals through training, coaching, discipline, and effective communications
• Champion the use of continuous improvement tools to reduce downtime, improve quality, reduce scrap, and achieve labor efficiency targets • Implement product and engineering changes successfully
• Model and promote adherence to environmental, health, and safety policies and initiatives
• Ensure safety is the top priority when assigning work
• Monitor work order progress to drive quality and timeliness of completion
• Maintain timecards and overtime records
• Maintain a working relationship with the union by following the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
• Experience leading in a manufacturing environment
• Able to motivate and lead employees
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Able to learn and use software applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Must be available to work 1st/2nd shift 1st Shift – 5:15AM – 5PM 2nd shift – 4:15PM – 4:00AM
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.