Robert Half International Loan Processor in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Accountemps is searching for an experienced and highly analytical Loan Processor to conduct assessments of business and individual loans. You will act as the liaison between potential clients and our growing financial institution, conducting client evaluations, researching credit records, and preparing loan package documentation.
In this position, your chief goal will be to help eligible applicants obtain loans in a timely and detail oriented manner while protecting our institution's credibility. The successful candidate will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of relevant rules and regulations. You should also have strong attention to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
• Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
• Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
• Create repayment plans.
• Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
• Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
• Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
• Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans or mortgages.
• Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements.
• Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or relevant field is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Loan Processor or similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, and documentation.
• Good understanding of banking computer software and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good multitasking abilities with outstanding time management skills.
If you are interested, please apply today for immediate consideration and call to discuss further details at 952-882-9919.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502863117
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance