Robert Half Accounts Payable in Irvine, California
Robert Half is always looking for motivated Accounts Payable Clerks. As the accounts payable clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the accounting manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department. If you are interested in working on a contract or contract-to-permanent basis, please apply!
· Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the A/P finance department
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
· Providing customer service to internal business partners
· Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
· Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
· Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
· Perform special projects as assigned
· Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
· 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.