Robert Half International AVP of Operations in Irvine, California
Description · 5-10 yrs recent, relevant experience
· Consumer products background
· Inventory and space planning experience
· Must have experience working with a small to mid-sized company going through growth - implementing processes/procedures, new strategies, etc
· 3PL / Multi-site inventory experience strongly desired
· Someone with warehousing experience ideal
· Perfect background would be someone coming from quickbooks and implementing new ERP, and going from one warehouse to multi-site warehouses
· Experience with order integration and all the moving parts (coordinating dates and quantities)
· Willing be responsible for building out new processes and procedures for warehouse inventory Requirements Cargo, Logistics, Logistics & Distribution, Shipping, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing, Warehouse Management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.