Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Irvine, California
Accountemps is looking for a full time Bookkeeper for a client in the Orange County area! Typical responsibilities will be:
· Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
· Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
· Balance accounts by reconciling entries
· Maintain and balance general ledger
· Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
· Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
· Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
What we're looking for:
· BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
· 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper
· Experience using accounting software
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.