Robert Half International Client Services Manager, Creative & Marketing in Irvine, California
Description Title: Client Solutions Manager ( FKA Account Manager )
Department: Robert Half, Creative & Marketing
Location: Irvine, CA (Orange County)
Terms: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation: DOE (Salaried)
Bonus Eligibility: Yes
Robert Half Creative & Marketing is seeking an Client Solutions Manager ( Account Manager ) who will be tasked with business development, sales, customer service, recruiting & account management.
• The Account Manager will market the services of Robert Half to commercial clients to generate new business through cross-leveraging existing Robert Half relationships, cold-calling, servicing in-bound client inquiries, calling on leads and job postings, attending networking groups, and through the use of tools such as SalesForce.com, LinkedIn, our proprietary database, etc.
• Create and execute email campaigns for the purposes of business development
• The Account Manager will negotiate and establish contractual/recruiting agreements with clients
• Qualify client job orders and establish plan to placement
• Provide customer service & counsel clients on strategy to attract & on-board talent
• The Account Manager educates clients on current national and local market trends surrounding employment conditions, technical salary ranges and local variances
• The Account Manager maintains an ongoing relationship with qualified clients in an effort to secure future/ongoing needs. Requirements
· Minimum 2 years in business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, and/or account management (required)
· Interest and/or experience in creative, digital marketing or advertising in a broad sense; preferably experience selling creative solutions and/or managed creative services, digital media, project management, or similar (preferred)
· Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal (required)
· Experience in staffing and/or recruiting, human resources (preferred)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.