Robert Half International Cost Accounting Manager in Irvine, California
Description · Lead cost accounting activities including standard cost development, average pricing analysis, margin and cost ratio analysis, inventory control, variance analysis, etc.
· Work with the sales and production departments to complete and approve cost sheets in conjunction with customer pricing goals and internal margin goals
· Analyze areas of margin erosion, year over year variance, and subpar profit performance caused by anticipated and unexpected factors
· Evaluate, establish, and promote the accurate estimation of customer allowances factors based on histortical data, YOY projections, contracts, and data trends in real time
· Assist in designing and preparing reports to communicate financial information to management on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
· Acts as a liaison and gatekeeper between internal departments and company sales representatives; provides relevant information necessary to carry out their responsibilities
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Requirements Cost Analysis
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.