Robert Half International Customer Service Manager in Irvine, California
OfficeTeam is actively seeking a Customer Service Manager for our client in the Irvine area. The ideal candidate will be bilingual with 3+ years of management experience in a busy sales or call center environment. You, as the customer service manager, have an opportunity to teach, train, and mold your team for success!
Customer Service Manager responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage daily operations such as staffing, report generating, monitoring hourly-daily-monthly metrics and assist with the onboarding of new associates.
• Prepare for and conduct monthly department meetings, implement company policies, and deliver all performance counseling and annual reviews.
• Coach and motivate employees by leading by example.
• Handling e-mail correspondence and solving customer issues
1.) Supervises the day-to-day operational activity of the branch to include:
• Participates in weekly staff meetings.
• Organizes daily work flow and appropriate staffing.
• Resolves complex customer account problems.
• Trains, develops and motivates staff.
• Maintains and follows audit standards to ensure a satisfactory audit.
• Performs certifications. Reviews safety and loss prevention.
2.) Motivates staff to achieve identified sales goals while providing superior customer service.
3+ years of Call center manager / Customer service manager experience
Bilingual: English & Spanish
Please send your resume to Matt.Hughes@roberthalf.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $26.44 - $31.25 / Hourly
Location: Irvine, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00350-0011591251
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative