Robert Half International High Volume Order Entry Expert in Irvine, California
Accountemps has an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Order Entry Specialist in one of the largest construction manufacturing companies in the state . Our client is dedicated to comprehensive strategic approach to driving sustainable improvements across their value chain—from the forest, to their operations, to the home, to the communities where they live and work.
We are looking for a high-volume data-driven expert who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment. You will need to have intermediate experience in excel and proficiency in database management. Do you have quick and accurate data entry skills and flawless organization? Then we have a position for you.
How you will help our client
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file
• Performing searches on websites for information
• Entering information into specific fields in Salesforce Database
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Keeping records of tasks, files, and progress
• Audit reports and sheets of data
• Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
What we're looking for
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
• High accuracy of at least 65 words per minute
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Requires an extensive background on all candidates, you must have the ability to provide detailed information about your previous residences, verifiable employment and educational
background to be considered for placement with this client.
For consideration apply today!
Send your resume and two detail oriented references to : Samantha.Balsz@accountemps.com
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Irvine, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00760-9502728365
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance