Robert Half International Human Resources Generalist in Irvine, California
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for assisting in the administration of benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law.
• Processes paperwork for various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; collects and analyzes data; assists with maintaining the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
• Assists with monitoring performance evaluation programs.
• Assists with benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Assists with recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees, new-employee orientations and writes and places advertisements.
• Assists with employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Assists with maintaining human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
• Supports compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Human Resources and at least 1 years of experience or 5 years of experience in the HR field.
• Wants to grow as an HR professional
• Must possess strong communication (written and verbal), consultation and relationship management skills.
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and ethical practices.
• Working knowledge of Oracle or other industry standard HRIS systems preferred
• Working knowledge of ADP Workforcenow preferred
• Highly-proficient with the use of Microsoft MS Office and Presentation skills
• Highly-proficient with Google suite
• Must have global and cultural awareness and possess the ability to build dynamic relationships.
• Have demonstrated success in serving as a coach and mentor.
• Must be detailed-oriented and results driven with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and manage priorities.
• Willing to roll up the sleeves and help get things done
• Must be able to effectively read, write, speak, and comprehend English
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $26.00 - $28.00 / Hourly
Location: Irvine, CA
Date Posted: September 10, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00350-9502174632
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam