Robert Half International Medical Strategy in Ophthalmology in Irvine, California
TCG is looking for a Medical Strategy Lead with medical experience in ophthalmology.for long term remote contract.
• Leading the development of Scientific strategic projects across the company, including design and moderation of workshops, developing scientific platforms, and strategic communications planning as required
• Supporting the new business development team by developing pitch content and delivering presentations across a broad range of therapy areas
• Providing consultancy and support for the development of novel strategic and medcomms projects and activities across the agency, including guiding Scientific teams on developing medical plans, client roundtables, situation and gap analysis, and other ways to innovate for our clients
Skills and experience required
• Medical experience in ophthalmology and agency experience working on strategic medical communications
• Strong strategic insight, combined with excellent scientific/medical knowledge
• Experience developing and moderating strategic workshops
• Strong presentation skills
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.