Robert Half International Recruiting Manager in Irvine, California
Job Type: Talent Solutions
Job Title: Recruiting Manager (Technology)
Job Function: Full Cycle Technical Recruiter
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Depends on experience
· The recruiting manager will source & recruit target profiles through the use of various tools such as our proprietary database, managing public-facing job postings, direct head-hunting, LinkedIn, public job-boards such as Monster & CareerBuilder, generating candidate referrals, attending networking events, etc.
· Screen & Interview potential candidates, qualify them, and match them with the needs of our clients
· The recruiting manager will market the services of Robert Half Technology to commercial clients in an effort to generate new business through cross-leveraging existing Robert Half relationships, cold-calling, calling on leads and job postings, attending networking groups, and through the use of tools such as SalesForce.com, LinkedIn, our proprietary database, etc.
· Negotiate and establish contractual/recruiting agreements with clients
· The recruiting manager will qualify client job orders and establish plan to placement
· Provide customer service & counsel clients on strategy to attract & on-board talent
· Educate clients on current national and local market trends surrounding employment conditions, technical salary ranges and local variances
· Minimum 3 years in business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, and/or account management (required)
· Interest and/or experience in Technology in a broad sense; preferably experience selling IT solutions and/or managed IT services, IT project management, or similar (preferred)
· Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal (required)
· Experience in staffing and/or recruiting, human resources (preferred)
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.